How To Start Your Own Blog in 2021 For Beginners
Hey everyone in todays article you are going to learn how to start your own successfull blog in 2021. Step by step guide for you guys in our website 2021.
How to Start Your Blog in 6 Steps
Name Your Blog
As you can see, our brand name is very focused but flexible. While our website was completely focused on a low-cost lifestyle, our brand name was flexible enough for us to get into other personal finance areas a few years later. Now, in addition to budgeting and financial management, we also write travel and lifestyle topics.
That doesn’t mean you have to brand your website just because we do. Whatever you do, choose a name that you like. Whether centricartlover.com or amangalisofansunite.com, choose a name you like and move on!
Let’s Set Up Your Domain
To check on the availability of your favorite domain names, simply type your domain name into the search bar at GoDaddy.com. They will search the web let you know if it is available within seconds.
Typically, domain name registrars (like GoDaddy) sell domains for as little as $12 a year. You can also find places that offer domain names for free. However, it may be something like clubthrifty.wordpress.com or ilovecookies.wordpress.com.
- Login to your Bluehost account Control Panel. (We’ll teach you how to create one in the next section.)
- Click the Addons tab.
- Choose Domain Registration.
- Enter your desired domain name.
- Choose your desired top level domain (ie: clubthrifty.com) from the drop down menu.
- Click the Check button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Next.
- Review the Registration Settings and click Add to Cart.
Exparts Guide for How to Start a Blog?
- Pick a domain name (URL) and see if it’s available or not
- Purchase a hosting package and install WordPress
- Choose a theme and blog header
- Write your blog pages
- Install plugins and widgets
- Promotion, including building an email list
Once you have decided on the name of your blog, you also need to set a blogging strategy to continue. The best way to learn how to blog is to stick to the strategy:
- Deciding what are the topics and niche that you are going to blog about
- Define your target audience very specifically
- Identify what the tone of the blog going to be (Casual/Professional) is
- Listing all the objectives that you want to achieve through blogging
- Making ‘Call of Actions’ in sync with the blogging objectives
Get WordPress Hosting
Before starting a blog you need a place to host your blog. There are hundreds and maybe thousands of hosting companies available on the web, but not all of them are the same hosting. The first rule of thumb is that there is nothing in free life – especially hosting. So when you see a company fully advertising, there are no attachments that it doesn’t buy. You will be much better off if you invest $ 3 to $ 35 a month in a decent hosting plan.
Build Your Site
Now you have to build your site. If you are using blogger then set up the coustom domain. Then go to GoDaddy or any site whee you purchased you domain. Otherwise if you arte using wordpress you go to c panel and install WordPress.
After that install the plugins and coustomize your blog.
Choose Themes and Plugins for Your Blog
You can choose any theme you want. As we are using
When You Need to Monetize Your Blog?
- Get steady traffic: You don’t need tens of thousands of visitors but at least a thousand visitors a month means you’re doing something right.
- Grow your email list: Again you don’t have to aim for anything crazy here. We’ll show you examples of people who had a small list but still used it to their advantage.
Decide What Will Be Your Blog Niche?
If you have a business, you should blog about topics that your customers might be interested in. By creating content that your target users want, you can persuade them to know about your brand, even if you are not posting directly about your products. .
By writing for you, you can become more creative with your blog and what you share.
No matter what blog you choose, you probably won’t be the first to do it (and if so, good job!). But don’t let this hold you back! Think about how you can approach the topic you selected from a new angle. Ask yourself, “How can I make my blog better than anyone else?”
Whether you write for your business or for yourself, your goal for your blog should be to be a resource to your topic. This means sticking to your topic, blogging regularly, and presenting yourself as an authority.
So, In this article, I told you how to start your own blog. Step by step easily I discussed this in this post. I hope you people enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading this article.